- A sometime data capturer, teacher, media scanner, call screener and instructional writer, now working as reporter. It's fun in a slightly scary way.
Posts by Faranaaz :
June 18, 2009 An Engineer’s Guide to Cats
June 12, 2009 Ohmygod… We are ALL guilty of this!!!
June 11, 2009 Urban legends that just won’t die
May 28, 2009 When I grow up, I want to work in advertising!
May 24, 2009 Ninja cat has me and Sameer in tears
March 20, 2009 Let’s name her Pinky!
March 16, 2009 Brain power: It’s all downhill from 27
March 11, 2009 The rise and fall of Atari
February 26, 2009 Baby name mayhem
February 15, 2009 Weird $hit on the internet: Dancin’ Kim
- 30+ and still get pimples!
- Dust off the cobwebs – Internet Fatigue
- Reddit calculates the force of a lifetime of farts
- Spy vs Pyro
- A history of pretty much everything
- Open source handheld console? Yes!
- Why blame Google?
- Best thing you’ll see all week: Bohemian Rhapsody done by the Muppets
- Expect “Punching the shark” to replace “jumping the shark”
- What if The Matrix was filmed with Charlie Chaplin?
funny picture on 30+ and still get pimples… Lawrence on Catoptrophobia justsid on Catoptrophobia mili almizaan on Think of religion as a mo… Daphne W. on Today’s insanity: night… C.B. on Belgariad author David Eddings… Nikhil Sahoo on Catoptrophobia
Total insane people
- 346,829 hits
TagsAdvertising Animals Art battlestar galactica Books Captions Cool Culture doctor who fantasy Flash Food Games Geek Google Human body humor Images Insanity Internet Japan lists Lolcats microsoft Movies Music news Nintendo Parenting Psychology Questions Sci-Fi Science Sex Spam star wars suicide technology television TV video games weird animals Wii WTF youtube