Picking up from the idea that the kiddies who once played videogames are now productive, adult members of society who still play video games, see this Slate article about the rebranding of Chester, the Cheetos mascot. Recent surveys found that over 60% of the people eating Cheetos are adults. This surprised the execs who realized that they needed to have an alternative ad campaign aimed at adults.
- 30+ and still get pimples!
- Dust off the cobwebs – Internet Fatigue
- Reddit calculates the force of a lifetime of farts
- Spy vs Pyro
- A history of pretty much everything
- Open source handheld console? Yes!
- Why blame Google?
- Best thing you’ll see all week: Bohemian Rhapsody done by the Muppets
- Expect “Punching the shark” to replace “jumping the shark”
- What if The Matrix was filmed with Charlie Chaplin?
mark souse on Today’s insanity: night… Maddy320 on Catoptrophobia Velvetweb02 on Today’s insanity: night… Ganesh Goutham on Catoptrophobia Tsholofelo Kgano on South African food in Ire… Mello Missy on Catoptrophobia Troy Dube' on Catoptrophobia
Total insane people
- 385,056 hits
- addiction Advertising animal Animals April fool Art battlestar galactica Books Captions Cartoons cat cats college humor Comedy Cool Culture doctor who Eskom facebook fantasy fears Flash Food funny Games gaming Geek Google Human body humor Images Insanity Internet Japan Jokes Latest world news lists Lolcats men microsoft Movies murder Music news Nintendo nostalgia Parenting phobias photography police Politics prince of persia Psychology Questions research reviews Sci-Fi Science Sex South Africa Spam star wars suicide technology television toys TV video games weird animals Wii windows women WTF XBox 360 youtube