This clip from a Japanese variety show called Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!! is possibly the funniest things I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen some pretty funny things. The show is a popular Japanese comedy piece, with segments about all manner of strange things. From what I understand about this clip, it’s one of the games they play where they perform all sorts of strange acts on the poor sap who draws the wrong card. The five Japanese chaps in this clip are apparently regulars on the show, and the remaining guest is Ernesto Hoost, former four-time K-1 Grand Prix champion.
- 30+ and still get pimples!
- Dust off the cobwebs – Internet Fatigue
- Reddit calculates the force of a lifetime of farts
- Spy vs Pyro
- A history of pretty much everything
- Open source handheld console? Yes!
- Why blame Google?
- Best thing you’ll see all week: Bohemian Rhapsody done by the Muppets
- Expect “Punching the shark” to replace “jumping the shark”
- What if The Matrix was filmed with Charlie Chaplin?
mark souse on Today’s insanity: night… Maddy320 on Catoptrophobia Velvetweb02 on Today’s insanity: night… Ganesh Goutham on Catoptrophobia Tsholofelo Kgano on South African food in Ire… Mello Missy on Catoptrophobia Troy Dube' on Catoptrophobia
Total insane people
- 385,076 hits
- addiction Advertising animal Animals April fool Art battlestar galactica Books Captions Cartoons cat cats college humor Comedy Cool Culture doctor who Eskom facebook fantasy fears Flash Food funny Games gaming Geek Google Human body humor Images Insanity Internet Japan Jokes Latest world news lists Lolcats men microsoft Movies murder Music news Nintendo nostalgia Parenting phobias photography police Politics prince of persia Psychology Questions research reviews Sci-Fi Science Sex South Africa Spam star wars suicide technology television toys TV video games weird animals Wii windows women WTF XBox 360 youtube