I hate cutting watermelon (on two counts: 1. from the time I almost amputated a finger and 2. from the time I had to carve one because we didn’t have a pumpkin), and I’m not too fond of the seeds that come with it either, so I was interested to see this article at Instructables on how to hack your watermelon by cutting it along the seed line. This enables you to remove the seeds in one fell swoop, as it were, leaving just sweet, delectable watermelon flesh. The other option is to eat the seeds, but I was warned by someone of authority that swallowing watermelon seeds will make a watermelon plant grow in my stomach.
- 30+ and still get pimples!
- Dust off the cobwebs – Internet Fatigue
- Reddit calculates the force of a lifetime of farts
- Spy vs Pyro
- A history of pretty much everything
- Open source handheld console? Yes!
- Why blame Google?
- Best thing you’ll see all week: Bohemian Rhapsody done by the Muppets
- Expect “Punching the shark” to replace “jumping the shark”
- What if The Matrix was filmed with Charlie Chaplin?
mark souse on Today’s insanity: night… Maddy320 on Catoptrophobia Velvetweb02 on Today’s insanity: night… Ganesh Goutham on Catoptrophobia Tsholofelo Kgano on South African food in Ire… Mello Missy on Catoptrophobia Troy Dube' on Catoptrophobia
Total insane people
- 385,035 hits
- addiction Advertising animal Animals April fool Art battlestar galactica Books Captions Cartoons cat cats college humor Comedy Cool Culture doctor who Eskom facebook fantasy fears Flash Food funny Games gaming Geek Google Human body humor Images Insanity Internet Japan Jokes Latest world news lists Lolcats men microsoft Movies murder Music news Nintendo nostalgia Parenting phobias photography police Politics prince of persia Psychology Questions research reviews Sci-Fi Science Sex South Africa Spam star wars suicide technology television toys TV video games weird animals Wii windows women WTF XBox 360 youtube