Something Istumbled across, a selection of strange laws. To save you the agony of looking through hundreds I have took it upon myself to filter it down for you… 🙂
- In North Carolina, it is against the law for a rabbit to race down the street
- In Utah, birds have the right of way on any public highway
- Alaska law says that you can’t look at a moose from an airplane
- In Miami, it is forbidden to imitate an animal
- In Virginia, chickens cannot lay eggs before 8:00 a.m., and must be done before 4:00 p.m
- California law prohibits a woman from driving a car while dressed in a housecoat
- In Tennessee, it is against the law to drive a car while sleeping
- In Illinois, the law is that a car must be driven with the steering wheel
- In New York, it is against the law for a blind person to drive an automobile
- In the State of Kansas, you’re not allowed to drive a buffalo through a street
Response to driving with a steering wheel: this sounds strange, but in Cape Town I saw a guy driving using a spanner!
- In Michigan, married couples must live together or be imprisoned
- In Utah, daylight must be visible between dancing couples
- In Missouri, a man must have a permit to shave
Do you know any laws? or more importantly, what law would you like to make?