We went to see Tropic Thunder last night. It’s a comedy featuring the ensemble cast of Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Jay Baruchel, Brandon T. Jackson, and, somewhat surprisingly, Robert Downey Jnr. They play five hilariously stereotypical actors who are making a war movie. To make things seem more authentic, the desperate director sends them off into the jungle for adventures to ensue, and shoot the movie guerrilla style. This being a comedy, everyone ends up getting more than they bargained for. The movie has some gross-out bits, but it’s well worth it, as this movie will really make you laugh out loud.
- 30+ and still get pimples!
- Dust off the cobwebs – Internet Fatigue
- Reddit calculates the force of a lifetime of farts
- Spy vs Pyro
- A history of pretty much everything
- Open source handheld console? Yes!
- Why blame Google?
- Best thing you’ll see all week: Bohemian Rhapsody done by the Muppets
- Expect “Punching the shark” to replace “jumping the shark”
- What if The Matrix was filmed with Charlie Chaplin?
mark souse on Today’s insanity: night… Maddy320 on Catoptrophobia Velvetweb02 on Today’s insanity: night… Ganesh Goutham on Catoptrophobia Tsholofelo Kgano on South African food in Ire… Mello Missy on Catoptrophobia Troy Dube' on Catoptrophobia
Total insane people
- 384,347 hits
- addiction Advertising animal Animals April fool Art battlestar galactica Books Captions Cartoons cat cats college humor Comedy Cool Culture doctor who Eskom facebook fantasy fears Flash Food funny Games gaming Geek Google Human body humor Images Insanity Internet Japan Jokes Latest world news lists Lolcats men microsoft Movies murder Music news Nintendo nostalgia Parenting phobias photography police Politics prince of persia Psychology Questions research reviews Sci-Fi Science Sex South Africa Spam star wars suicide technology television toys TV video games weird animals Wii windows women WTF XBox 360 youtube