Preemptively: No, I am not pregnant.
Saw this on Babble. Please don’t ask why I was on Babble. But I thought it was a great list. I liked how it moved between the seemingly banal and serious life lessons. Some examples.
2. In Monopoly, buy the orange properties.
11. Spend time with your mother. She’s cooler than you think. [So true!]
29. Never post a picture online you wouldn’t feel comfortable showing your mother, your boss, and the dean of admissions. [Many people on Facebook really need to learn this rule!]
40. If you make a mistake, forgive yourself and move on. [Hard to do, even for adults.]
50. Don’t litter. Ever. [Why don’t more people teach their children this?]