You gotta love the Intertubes. Every now and again it throws something out that’s simply awesome amongst all the other crazy nonsense that exists. So someone eventually had to ask “What would it be like it Watchmen was an 80s cartoon?” Well, wonder no more; here’s a fan-made intro that’s simply brilliant. I think I’d enjoy this cartoon more than the movie.
- 30+ and still get pimples!
- Dust off the cobwebs – Internet Fatigue
- Reddit calculates the force of a lifetime of farts
- Spy vs Pyro
- A history of pretty much everything
- Open source handheld console? Yes!
- Why blame Google?
- Best thing you’ll see all week: Bohemian Rhapsody done by the Muppets
- Expect “Punching the shark” to replace “jumping the shark”
- What if The Matrix was filmed with Charlie Chaplin?
mark souse on Today’s insanity: night… Maddy320 on Catoptrophobia Velvetweb02 on Today’s insanity: night… Ganesh Goutham on Catoptrophobia Tsholofelo Kgano on South African food in Ire… Mello Missy on Catoptrophobia Troy Dube' on Catoptrophobia
Total insane people
- 384,304 hits
- addiction Advertising animal Animals April fool Art battlestar galactica Books Captions Cartoons cat cats college humor Comedy Cool Culture doctor who Eskom facebook fantasy fears Flash Food funny Games gaming Geek Google Human body humor Images Insanity Internet Japan Jokes Latest world news lists Lolcats men microsoft Movies murder Music news Nintendo nostalgia Parenting phobias photography police Politics prince of persia Psychology Questions research reviews Sci-Fi Science Sex South Africa Spam star wars suicide technology television toys TV video games weird animals Wii windows women WTF XBox 360 youtube